FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Lucifer on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Valentino, Vera Wang, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:
Miu Miu, worn by Amanda Seyfried, was a Town Fruit Vendor - lynched Day 1.
Dior, worn by Mila Kunis, was a Triggered Suicidal Innocent Child - killed Night 1.
Kate Spade, worn by Sasha Obama, was a Town Unrequited Lover - killed Night 2.
Hermès, worn by Miley Cyrus, was a Town Unrequited Lover - committed suicide Night 2.
Tiffany, worn by Audrey Hepburn, was a Town Bulletproof Miller - killed Day 3.
Louis Vuitton, worn by Kanye West, was a Town Compulsive Vanillaiser - lynched Day 3.
Fendi, worn by Tupac Shakur, was a Mafia Traitor & Absorber - killed Night 3.
Ray-Ban, worn by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, was a Town Reporter - lynched Day 4.
Versace, worn by Drake, was a Town Super Hated Doublevoter - killed Night 4.

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Marchesa, Zara

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1, Day 3.2-3.9, Day 4

Things To Note:



  • All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:
    Copy
    Commute
    Hide
    Redirection
    Roleblock/stop
    Jailkeep
    Miscellaneous
    Protect
    Kill
    Doctor
    Result-Based Actions
    Non-Kill Death


Last edited by Lucifer on Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total

----------------------------------------
you can be the king but watch the queen conquerISO
avatar
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Posts : 212

View user profile http://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down


Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Burberry on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:57 pm

Alexander please claim your complete role name.

Also: Zara was replaced during the night, so I think this replacement might be more willing to, you know, actually play.

----------------------------------------
as worn by Emma WatsonISO
avatar
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Posts : 64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Yves Saint Laurent on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:44 pm

reconsidered my thoughts, what valen said makes a lot of sense. i dont think scum would claim when valen did, it would just be weird because they were sitting in a comfortable position anyways. also, valen made a really good point- alex had to claim obviously or he would be confirmed scum.

unvote
vote burberry

get on this lynch if youre town

----------------------------------------
as worn by Lady GagaISO
avatar
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Posts : 61

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Chanel on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:47 pm

Sorry Givenchy I'm Day 3 Dayvig only Sad

----------------------------------------
as worn by Jacqueline KennedyISO
avatar
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Posts : 60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Vivienne Westwood on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:59 pm

Valentino wrote:if scum were put in a position where the next lynch would solidify a chain of their lynches, then the scum would definitely push for a bad lynch w or w/o gambits

even if they get to lynch me if u guys fucking do then my flip will just end up getting all of them lynched so pls think long and hard about this

thinking abt it, the only people objecting to the actual wagon are those in risk of being lynched and that to me is just bullshit.

simple POE and we got scum, im not exactly sure why u guys are following them becos were heading to lylo pretty fast

i revealed informatin that could possibly win town game after so many fukin mislynches that you have the nerve to scumread me.

i wont really reply anything to whatever you said because these claims are most probably just flat out lies. not necessarily with roles but the results

a trend ive noticed with the game is the modifier with some roles. im going to full claim now as odd night sensor and idk what else you guys fuckign want

the results are there and no matter what you guys are just going to screw the town with another mislynch once im gone


the appeal to emotion is strong

vote valentino

----------------------------------------
as worn by Vivienne Westwood herselfISO
avatar
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Posts : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Prada on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:15 pm

Yves Saint Laurent wrote:reconsidered my thoughts, what valen said makes a lot of sense. i dont think scum would claim when valen did, it would just be weird because they were sitting in a comfortable position anyways. also, valen made a really good point- alex had to claim obviously or he would be confirmed scum.

unvote
vote burberry

get on this lynch if youre town

Wtf are you doing. There is LITERALLY no way for both Valentino and Alexander to be telling the truth. Also how was Alex "confirmed scum"? There was a number of other people who got scummed up by Valentino's results and it was Alex's results that narrowed it down. We should lynch either Valentino or Alexander today, and if we lynch wrong we have an easy mafia lynch tomorrow.

----------------------------------------
as worn by MERYL STREEPISO
avatar
Prada
The One True Gaga

Posts : 90

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Yves Saint Laurent on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:32 pm

oh i meant his scum partners (you and burberry) would be confirmed scum, as one of my neighbour buddies enemies would be scum along with you guys. youre obviously trying to delay the lynch of you guys by wanting to get valen today, where we (the town) could potentially lose tomorrow. weve had too many mislynches, one more could be the loss of us. weve gotta get burberry!!!

----------------------------------------
as worn by Lady GagaISO
avatar
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Posts : 61

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Givenchy on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm

~Alex:
Why did you decide to inspect the neighbors? Full reasoning and nothing short please~
Why not crumb your town inspects on the neighbors or say anything supporting their townness?
Why not push harder for a Tiff lynch?
Why claim now?

----------------------------------------
as worn by Beyoncé KnowlesISO
avatar
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Posts : 175

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Givenchy on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:27 pm

~Burb its weird that you post saying one of them is lying and don't actually offer an opinion. As if you're waiting to see how others weigh in before you actually take a stance.

Alexander McQueen wrote:On the other hand, Valentino what do you have to say about this?

~This also strikes me as really strange. Only one of you can be telling the truth unless theres some really strange role behavior or something. So why not take a more proactive stance calling Val scum? It's almost as if he's simply trying to imply Val's scum without outright saying it. I'd think town would be way more urgently pushing for a Val lynch.

----------------------------------------
as worn by Beyoncé KnowlesISO
avatar
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Posts : 175

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Givenchy on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:30 pm

Prada wrote:Vote Valentino

Alexander + Valentino's results show that Me, Burberry, and Valentino are mafia.
I know that at least one of those (myself) isn't mafia so Valentino is lying.
Also I still don't trust the neighbors fully in case one is mafia that inspects as town.

Your conclusion that Val is lying is predicated on the fact that Alex is telling the truth. Which we don't know.

I just don't like how you assume Alex's results are legit but don't for Val. Not really coming from a town perspective imo.

----------------------------------------
as worn by Beyoncé KnowlesISO
avatar
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Posts : 175

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Givenchy on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:32 pm

Valentino wrote:yeah im pretty pissed that some people i think were town are actually going to ruin the game now

~Who was this referring to? Have your opinions on said people changed at all?

----------------------------------------
as worn by Beyoncé KnowlesISO
avatar
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Posts : 175

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Zara on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:33 pm

Hello everyone, replacement Zara checking in, hopefully I shall accomplish far more then the one who I've subbed in for.

Anyway, through a course of events, I currently don't have the time available to read through the first thread, and I also haven't read through the second thread yet, though I hope to do that at some point soon. As such, in order for me to participate in this game immediately, there's some information I'd like to be summarized. This information is what all the roles/actions claimed so far have been. As a simple question, so far I've noticed people posting lists of names with "X amount of these people are scum," what's that part about, or is it simply people saying which groups they think there are scum in?

Unfortunately I'm missing quite a bit of context about this game, and so what I can say for opinions on people is rather limited; The names people have also aren't helping very much. I'll try to catch up and contribute in that area quickly, but for now I have very little to say with regards to what I think of people. A large amount of current discussion seems to be revolving around the role madness nature of this game, and thus there isn't very much in term of opinion and player character that can be judged.

To those that are voting me, is your reasoning simply that it's a policy lynch long overdue, or is there alternative rationality for such a decision? If the former option, given the current state of the game where very little is known about the scum, and the only scum dead is traitor, what makes you believe that a policy lynch, which as far as I can tell would provide relatively little information, is the superior option to a lynch that could potentially provide not only associative tells, but could also clear up an action resolution conflict?

~Zara

----------------------------------------
as worn by Catherine, Duchess of CambridgeISO
avatar
Zara
Assistant's Assistant

Posts : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Givenchy on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:34 pm

~Vivienne: You just entered the game and that's all you have to say? A lot more thoughts and reasoning would be nice.

~Yves: Why Burb and not Alex?

----------------------------------------
as worn by Beyoncé KnowlesISO
avatar
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Posts : 175

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Givenchy on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:42 pm

Sorry for the flurry of posts; it was easier for me to write them that way.

As for my thoughts concerning Alex/Val: I'm trying to keep an open mind while waiting for Alex's response to my reasoning. I do want to say this: I really dislike how quickly and poorly reasoned the wagon on Val sprung up. People were pretty much like "OH HE SAID HE WAS COP" and then voted Val. Nearly everyone currently voting Val provided pretty much no reasoning as to why they believed Alex over her.

Furthermore, although I dislike using meta in an anon game, I'm pretty sure I know who Val is and while it is valid that he used a lot of appealing to emotion in his defense, this also falls very much within his meta.

~Zara: I'll let someone else provide a summary of claims an such. What we want from you (which is why my vote was one you) is this:

Ray, who flipped town Reporter, claimed to have done a Report on you night 3 and received a positive result. Any explanation as to why this is would be much appreciated~ Also perhaps an explanation as to why your predecessor was playing the way she was

----------------------------------------
as worn by Beyoncé KnowlesISO
avatar
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Posts : 175

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Zara on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:51 pm

I have a night action, and I used said action night 3, so unless I'm missing something about the reporter role, it would make sense. I would prefer not to reveal said role atm, but if in light or learning what other people have claimed their actions to be a contradiction is revealed, I'll claim with the utmost haste. As for the behavior of the previous Zara, I am at a loss for what their motivation was, and can come up with no explanation rational explanation for it myself.

~Zara

----------------------------------------
as worn by Catherine, Duchess of CambridgeISO
avatar
Zara
Assistant's Assistant

Posts : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Zara on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:09 am

Oh, I forgot to mention, I have significant evidence to believe that the previous Zara simply wasn't paying much, if any, attention to this game, and so apathy is my best guess for their behavior.

Also, @Chanel, looking over the daykill, why did you decide to go with Tiffany when you have a first choice for receiving death that day? You say that it's because your first choice was at L-2, but wouldn't the better option to be kill the person who the most people wanted dead, and who you wanted dead the most, and then get a second lynch that day based on the information from Louis' flip, effectively giving the town to days in a row, rather then usurping the town majority vote to make a kill based on your personal preferance? If this has already been gone over, just link me to the post, I was curious about the daykill, and these questions arose while I was checking it out.

~Zara

----------------------------------------
as worn by Catherine, Duchess of CambridgeISO
avatar
Zara
Assistant's Assistant

Posts : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Valentino on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:22 am

im gonna list down possibilities of alex vs me
1. alex lied to get me lynched considering once the poe kicks in scum are going to get lynched in succession. last stand being = take me down as a townie
2. i lied as scum and revealed bad results. this might be heavy wifom but just think about it long and hard, my motivation is to prevent anymore mislynches and narrow down scum. by narrowing lynch pool i put the choices down to a few scummy players (either rayban or burberry). this information is what could possibly win town the game because i dont think im bastardized in any way whatsoever

im going to ate now becos people are pulling stuff out of their asses
- i mislynched miu miu
are you fucking kdiding me, that was a universally agreed upon lynch that no one objected. unlike everyone else i actually had a case on miu miu and those on the wagon that got on it without reason.

3. alex has some sort of bastardized cop role. this is HIGHLY unlikely but still possible. considering the nature of the game just think of the modifiers and roles that are in play. SUICIDAL IC, MILLER BULLETPROOF. thinkign of it, i doubt my results a bit but i doubt his more because i dont know his intentions.

my lynch pool today is alex or burberry vote alex
if alex was caught scum or in the process of being exposed as scum then hell pull off all stops. i still strongly believe that one of the neighbors is scum.
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Neighbor
read that.

scum alex would most definitely try to appease to the neighbors by townreading all of them becos they have more communication than all of us hence them being able to settle on the read.

think of this logically first b4 voting pls because the inactives are getting really tiring and im just tiring myself out reading back into the game and getting lynched for liars


----------------------------------------
as worn by Florence WelchISO
avatar
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Posts : 202

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Valentino on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:24 am

i have a charge coming up tomorrow and im just annoyed rn

----------------------------------------
as worn by Florence WelchISO
avatar
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Posts : 202

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Yves Saint Laurent on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:25 am

@valen doesn't make a difference if we get alex or burb, just someone else had their vote on burb so i voted burb.

unvote
vote alex

eihter works

----------------------------------------
as worn by Lady GagaISO
avatar
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Posts : 61

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Jimmy Choo on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:29 pm

unvote
vote prada

hi vivienne as well

----------------------------------------
as worn by Kim Kardashian's feet?ISO
avatar
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Posts : 89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Lucifer on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:45 pm

I forgot to do a VOTECOUNT so it will be on page 3

Also prods may come tonight too

----------------------------------------
you can be the king but watch the queen conquerISO
avatar
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Posts : 212

View user profile http://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Valentino on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:04 pm

Jimmy Choo wrote:unvote
vote prada

hi vivienne as well
why not alex or burberry

do you not have a lick of doubt that alex would "town cop" every single person on your neighborhood.

----------------------------------------
as worn by Florence WelchISO
avatar
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Posts : 202

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Jimmy Choo on Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:04 pm

No... if 1/3 were likely scum "see mafiascum" then i might consider it

Why burberry?
I see why alex + I have my own points against them

Vote on Prada is mix between reaction to my vote on Valentino and results from Valentino... same to Viv...
Plan was to start a lynch on a "seemingly towny" person with lynch potential to see who bought into it.

My only major point against Valentino thus far is over the Kate Spade (valentino had a number of points that day that went against the flow to try lynch kate)

Was Marchesa replaced btw?

Zara looking town but not hard considering previous zara play. Seems more like actually not knowing why old zara played instead of the scum trying to cover up scum actions scum play.

ISO of Bulgari is just voting Zara which is excuse for a policy lynch in my opinion .. thats about it.

Alex's post about staying out of voting is the main one i dont like



----------------------------------------
as worn by Kim Kardashian's feet?ISO
avatar
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Posts : 89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Valentino on Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:26 pm

my vote on kate spade was because his reasoning to vote miu miu was solely the fact that "THIS GUY IS FINCHINATOR" which is a stupid reason to get on the wagon.

justifying a bad vote with a worse reason gets u a scumread. you might look down on me for being part of some of the mislynches but im working my best to contribute to town nwo because those lynches are pretty improtant to my role.

miu miu lynch gave me a bit to work with because i knew there was scum on that wagon so i looked for people on the wagon who had bad reasons to hop on it.

you can read me bad for kate all u want but that wont change my intentions

but yeah, either burberry or alex should be lynched today. im positive both of them are scum. the order of which they go is irrelevant

----------------------------------------
as worn by Florence WelchISO
avatar
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Posts : 202

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Armani on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:00 pm

vote: Alex

I would rather find the liar first. Also, I don't think this is hammer but I am tired and bad at counting so if it is sorry.

When can we get Choo Choo train? Like for real where is their town play? Just point it out for me.

----------------------------------------
as worn by Cristiano RonaldoISO
avatar
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Posts : 56

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Lucifer on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:03 pm

Bump

----------------------------------------
you can be the king but watch the queen conquerISO
avatar
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Posts : 212

View user profile http://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum