PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

+12
Vivienne Westwood
Chanel
Prada
Alexander McQueen
Yves Saint Laurent
Givenchy
Valentino
Jimmy Choo
Bulgari
Burberry
Armani
Lucifer
16 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5 - Page 6 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Valentino, Vera Wang, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Marchesa, Zara

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1, Day 3.2-3.9, Day 4

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5 - Page 6 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Alexander McQueen Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:04 pm

I agree with you my overall play was probably not that good.

Also no i don't think Valentino is scum. Just read through his posts, none of them really stands as scummy to me except for the very emotional one today which isn't necessarily a scum tell (sorry otheore) of any sort. I voted him earlier in the day because of this emotional post and because I hadn't thought of the possibility that at least one of the neighbors is scum that inspects as town till today.
Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5 - Page 6 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Armani Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:20 pm

Jimmy choo choo train is scum. I have said that since forever.

Has anyone analyzed the kills yet?
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:35 pm

Dior- cos town
Kate- cos 2 kills
Tiffany- cos not paying attention to game
Fendi- no idea
Versace- cos 2 votes

Fendi is the only one that I don't get (and why scum either went for Kate/ knew Kate equalled 2 kills)

Choo choo
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:51 pm

I'd be down to lynch Prada but that only makes 3 of us.

At this point getting a lynch is better than ending the day without one~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:53 pm

Jimmy would you be down to hammer Alex?

Alex mostly read town for me there except he backed off Val for pretty weak reasons imo.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:54 pm

Alexander McQueen wrote:or we could still get a prada wagon going since it's very, very likely he's town too if you guys want to roll with that

scumslip maybe?

Also Alex who do you think is more likely scum: Val or Prada and why?
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:14 pm

unvote
Vote Alex
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:44 pm

That was hammer?
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:50 pm

Crap, deadline is soon so I have to just say thoughts quickly before day ends officially. Well if Alex flips town then two of the mafia neighbours inspect as town which is very frustrating.

Probably Vera and Yves.

Right...so if Alex does flip scum, the neighbours are the best lynch anyways because it's impossible for all of them to be town based on Valentino's results. (There are three scum out of Jimmy, Vera, Yves, Prada, and me). Vera does need to die but Prada has always been a good lynch all game so there's that.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:03 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 5.4 - FINAL ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5 - Page 6 Mcqueenfashion
Goddamn it, I forgot to post more Alexander McQueen stuff. The man was fucking awesome...

Alexander McQueen (8) - Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent, Armani, Burberry, Bulgari, Chanel, Givenchy, Jimmy Choo
Valentino (3) - Prada, Vivienne Westwood, Gucci
Burberry (1) - Alexander McQueen

Not Voting (3) - Marchesa, Vera Wang, Zara

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline is Sat. Mar. 1 @ 20:00 EST, approximately now!
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:07 pm

[Today was even more boring than yesterday.]

LUCIFER: I am DISPLEASED with all of this inactivity! You had best STEP it UP tomorrow!

[Also somehow someone dies.]

Spoiler:

[[ NIGHT 5 BEGINS ]]

Players Alive (14) - Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Valentino, Vera Wang, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Deadline is Sun. Mar. 3 @ 20:00 EST, approximately 48 hours from now.

IF YOU HAVE A NIGHT ACTION, PM IT TO ME ON THESE FORUMS.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:09 pm

Deadline is now Mon. Mar. 3 @ 2:00 EST (in 7 hours) because I fucked up.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:22 am

Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6