PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

+12
Vivienne Westwood
Chanel
Prada
Alexander McQueen
Yves Saint Laurent
Givenchy
Valentino
Jimmy Choo
Bulgari
Burberry
Armani
Lucifer
16 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5 - Page 4 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Valentino, Vera Wang, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Marchesa, Zara

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1, Day 3.2-3.9, Day 4

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5 - Page 4 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Lucifer Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:54 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 5.2 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5 - Page 4 Tumblr_n1iws0X5U21qdgn5lo1_500
Moschino, Fall/Winter 2014-15.

Alexander McQueen (5) - Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent, Armani, Burberry, Bulgari
Valentino (4) - Prada, Vivienne Westwood, Givenchy, Alexander McQueen
Prada (1) - Jimmy Choo

Not Voting (5) - Chanel, Gucci, Marchesa, Vera Wang, Zara

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline is Sat. Mar. 1 @ 20:00 EST, approximately 2 days from now.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5 - Page 4 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 5

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:13 am

jimmy your vote is worthless on prada so get your vote the fuck off of that and onto alex
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:43 am

either i am lying, or alexander is.

i have full confidence in my resulst so BY DEFAULT alexander is lying.

the only ever possible way that alexaner can be telling the truth is if
1. he inspected miller neighbors
2. his cop is a variant of some sort
3. my sensor is flawed in a way (there was someone in my results that is hidden or reverse miller)

the role flavors in modifiers in this game incline me to start thinking that maybe he might not be lying, but how the wagon immediately formed on me WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY MAFIA THAT HAVEN'T BEEN FLIPPED that im positive that my results incited drastic plays like this fake result + wagon

once we lynch today, itll just chain reaction and POE to find mafs
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:44 am

good dismissal of some very valid points imo

but actually Val brings up a very good point. We've seen someone flip Town Miller, which suggests we do have a cop. And there hasn't been a counterclaim.

One possibility is that we lynch neither. Though unlikely, it's possible both are town. We could hypothetically either gain another night's worth of information or force mafia to do our work for us rather than wasting our day. This course of action is appealing to me but I'm afraid it might be too late for this.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:49 am

I'm down to lynch Prada today btws

She really seems to be going out of her way to repeat that "she knows she is town"

plus she's been on my scumlist all game~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:50 am

fuck it~

unvote, vote Prada

we should try and make this happen
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:24 am

Prada
You yourself aren't forcing anything.
The 50/50 is between alex and valentino just something you are bandwaggoning onto.
Yes exactly my point however "simple logic" does not dictate one is scum .. Only your dubious response is what we have.
Basically lynching Alex/valen now is a bad plan consierding what happened to Louis and ray before.

YSL that is utter bs and you know it is.

Givenchy understands.

Everyone start lynching prada as a much better lynch.

Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:36 am

givenchy, i would prefer a burberry lynch if alex  wagon is not in full steam.

burberry has been in the butt of all mislynches and immediately retaliates on me for hypocrital reasons, i think in all scenarios of scum on the remaining lynch pool, burberry is the confscum.

i do like that people are finally waking up to alexscum. Im kind of going for burberry due to the rayban interaction and her sudden drop to the scumlist (she just fell off from early town to just bad intentions on all lynches and reads)

my paranoia here is that people will ignore the 50/50 because that wont guarantee a scumlynch, which puts them in the same situation we were before. right now i can see that alex is a scumlynch and for all outcomes and partnership that burberry is accomplice. so either of their lynches im fine with.

we need to prioritize our lynches because were heading to mylo soon
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:42 am

Givenchy, I love how you accredit my point about the cop claim to Valentino so that you can focus on myself saying that I was town and misrep me as being desperate to look town. My "going out of the way" to look town that you are talking about was one post explaining my reasoning for why I think either Alex/Valentino is scum and why I thought that it was Valentino.

Also, how can you have had a scum read on me all game when you are on the replacements list? That is bullshit.

Givenchy and Jimmy's argument for not voting Alex/Valentino is weak. This isn't like the Ray/Louis claims because we have a cop claim, plus neither role's claim can be stopped by a roleblock or something because they already have results. I don't see why we would look through all of the players to find scum when we already have that 1 out of 2 people is mafia.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:18 pm

prods coming tonight

hopefully it won't have to be half the playerlist this time
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:01 pm

~prada ive been in the game since the end of day 1 and read the while game so thats a very minor nitpick!

The thing about alex and val is both their claims are strong am neither make sense for scum.

Val claimed a while ago with results that could very well implicate her further on down the road.

If alex were scum why would he claim cop when setup implies hed be getting a cc? And with results that pit him against the only major pr yet revealed on top of that? Especially whrn he may have known he wouldnt be very active? Nothing about the claim makes sense.

Im not saying their both telling the truth im just saying i dont feel confident enough in my read on either of them to constitute a potential mislynch on a pr.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:05 pm

Also prada you never made any point about the setup implying cop.. all ive seen is you saying we havent had an investigative role yet barring reporter. If im mistaken feel free to point to where you pointed that out though~!
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:31 pm

Prada - "This isn't like the Ray/Louis claims because we have a cop claim"

I dont see how this is relevant. Reporter and Vanilleriser are also important roles, just in their own right.

Though Givenchy, depending on who is playing as a role, if a fake town cop were to claim, then a real town cop would want to avoid doing so unless they had very strong useful infomation (so as to not get killed next night).
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:39 pm

Jimmy Choo wrote:Prada - "This isn't like the Ray/Louis claims because we have a cop claim"

I dont see how this is relevant. Reporter and Vanilleriser are also important roles, just in their own right.

Though Givenchy, depending on who is playing as a role, if a fake town cop were to claim, then a real town cop would want to avoid doing so unless they had very strong useful infomation (so as to not get killed next night).

The difference is that with the Reporter, we only knew that Louis had performed an action which didn't say anything about whether he was town or mafia. The cop results actually show alignment.

Also a cop claim itself would be useful information, because it would pretty much confirm Alex as scum. The lack of a claim is why I am voting Valentino and not Alex.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:43 pm

Out of Valentino / Alex .. I think Alex is the better lynch

My points against Valentino are mainly speculative except for that post from Fendi's I dug out, It from when I had that strong scum read against Fendi but really is only one example.
Valentino's posting is better than a lot of other peoples.

I would lynch Alex purely on post quality, which is poor.
Alexander McQueen wrote:Also I'm just going to wait putting my vote down a bit just to be safe
Alexander McQueen wrote:Good for you now just don't die off again like you, too many others and unfortunately myself a couple of times have done. Also Yves/Vera what explanation do you guys have to vote Burberry. Also any interesting developments in the neighbour chat?
I bolded that bit as was before his claim. What are people's opinions on this... It may look at bit out of the blue but if Alex did inspect all three and get town then would they really be wanting to know what happened. Just speculation though really.

I still stand by how Prada would be a better lynch as means we can check both Alex's and Valentino's results and for how many mafia parties there are (If neither dies if still alive then we can see about who has a kill if we take 50/50 one is town/scum)

Prada why cant you even entertain the possibility of Valentino as scum in this situation? All your current posts seem to be I am town therefore Alex is scum. Why are you trusting Valentino's results so much?
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:53 pm

Valentino care to explain this:
Valentino wrote:i am the 2 shot sensor and i used up both my powers so now im useless
Original claim
Valentino wrote:
ive already been limited to odd night, and for fear that ill die i had to reveal the information beause its how town wins at this point. i cant really do much except hope that my case has more sense than their lies.
Valentino wrote:i have a charge coming up tomorrow and im just annoyed rn
Above two are posts today
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:09 pm

Jimmy Choo wrote:Prada why cant you even entertain the possibility of Valentino as scum in this situation? All your current posts seem to be I am town therefore Alex is scum. Why are you trusting Valentino's results so much?

Do you even read?
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:11 pm

prod dodge hopefully will post later
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:21 pm

Burberry lynch that last day was very scummy. Everyone followed Valentino's results on it. YSL and Gucci. Reads should have played more of a part on one of the most town people all game.

BTW Alex posting throughout the following after Valentino's claim with things like dont include the neighbours.

Valentino fails to provide anything on her vote on Burberry.

@ Vivienne could you explain your first Day 4 post please?

If people dont want to listen to me about lynching prada then just see Versace's Day 4 posts ... and no one listened to him.

Prada wrote:
Do you even read?
er
i would say swap alex with valentino and visa versa but that isnt really what i want to find out...
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:23 pm

jimmy, that is called a scumslip.
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:27 pm

Alright, so follow it up.
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:33 pm

i needed to make it seem like i was shotless because if i fullclaim as odd night when i had the results then mafia will kill me knowing im still a threat to scum

the entire reason i had to reveal results was because 1, im certain that ive caught scum and 2, NOT outing what i have may lead to me being utterly powerless

@Jimmy i cant leave scum guessing and out to them which one is true or not, so i am actually the odd night

the 2shot was solely to make it seem like im out of charges

you can see that i didnt contribute discussion on my results because 1, that would just paint me target for scum and 2, i wasnt active then and couldnt really commit. i needed to stay alive tho
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:35 pm

Jimmy Choo wrote:Burberry lynch that last day was very scummy. Everyone followed Valentino's results on it. YSL and Gucci. Reads should have played more of a part on one of the most town people all game.

BTW Alex posting throughout the following after Valentino's claim with things like dont include the neighbours.

Valentino fails to provide anything on her vote on Burberry.

@ Vivienne could you explain your first Day 4 post please?

If people dont want to listen to me about lynching prada then just see Versace's Day 4 posts ... and no one listened to him.

Prada wrote:
Do you even read?
er
i would say swap alex with valentino and visa versa but that isnt really what i want to find out...
burberry has been in all mislynches
burberry is misrepresenting the information im giving yet STILL STICKING to it. basically what shes doing is following my results that there are scum on wagon, but is deflecting it on the person who actually gave the results for the scum on that wagon

i honestly dont understand why i have to fucking explain anything. ive read back in this game like thrice now in different threads yet people are still adamant on crumbs and claims and why x is scummy for voting y

you are all fucking annoying for skimping out on information just because someone is misinterpretting them
Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:46 pm

Givenchy wrote:Also prada you never made any point about the setup implying cop.. all ive seen is you saying we havent had an investigative role yet barring reporter. If im mistaken feel free to point to where you pointed that out though~!

Correct, the setup doesn't imply a cop. Bulletproof Miller does though.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:47 pm

Givenchy which do you think is scum? Alex or Valentino?
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next