PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 6 - Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST

+10
Armani
Burberry
Marchesa
Jimmy Choo
Yves Saint Laurent
Valentino
Prada
Givenchy
Gucci
Lucifer
14 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 6 - Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST - Page 2 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 6 - Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST

Post by Lucifer Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Jimmy Choo, Marchesa, Prada, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Marchesa, Zara, Marchesa

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1, Day 3.2-3.9, Day 4, Day 5

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 6 - Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST - Page 2 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 6 - Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST

Post by Prada Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:45 pm

Correction:
Final teammate is:

Bulgari/Chanel

OR

Armani/Givenchy and Vivienne/Marchesa
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 6 - Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST - Page 2 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 6 - Sun. Mar. 9 @ 2:00 EST

Post by Armani Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:48 pm

Jimmy is scum. How many times do I have to say it?
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:19 pm

You guys kidding, right?

Vote: Valentino
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:11 pm

I think I may have found a scumslip~

Burberry wrote:Crap, deadline is soon so I have to just say thoughts quickly before day ends officially. Well if Alex flips town then two of the mafia neighbours inspect as town which is very frustrating.

Probably Vera and Yves.

Right...so if Alex does flip scum, the neighbours are the best lynch anyways because it's impossible for all of them to be town based on Valentino's results. (There are three scum out of Jimmy, Vera, Yves, Prada, and me). Vera does need to die but Prada has always been a good lynch all game so there's that.

I wanted to give Burberry a chance to post before I posted this, just to see what she would say. I was looking for her to pretend like she never said this in some sense, which would serve to confirm her as scum. She didn't, but I still confident in what I have to say~

Here goes. Imagine you're scum, trying to get in a post quickly before the deadline in order to seem town. You're rushed by the impending deadline and don't proofread. Essentially, this is when you're most likely to slip up. Right? Right.

What I immediately notice is that Burberry assumes Valentino is town. Only scum can know this. She doesn't even address the possibility that Val's results are invalid and she is lying, but instead assumes her townness. Then, trying to seem town, she draws her "conclusion" from a "town perspective" that two of the neighbors inspect as town.

In Burb's position as town I would find it way more likely that Val is lying then the chance that there are two Godfather Neighbors. Now the possibility of a redirect is a whole different animal but notice that Burb isn't considering that possibility (possibly in yet another attempt to "seem town" by not taking advantage of her extra info).

This is especially poignant since she was so willing to question Alex's allignment when his claim seemed equally town to me but now is completely willing to explain it away now. This goes for a lot of people in the game actually.

Essentially, trying to appear town =/= being town.

Had I not caught this I would be questioning Val's allignment pretty hard right now, but the fact that Burb and other probable mafia seem to be buddying/bussing/otherwise doing random shit that I am pretty convinced she's town.

Ya done fucked up A-aron.

vote Burberry
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:18 pm

armani, if you believe jimmy is scum, that would mean you think i am town, meaning that prada and burberry are scum. so vote for one of them, well get jimmy eventually. we know youre hard crumbing anyways, you might as well claim.

ive also figured out from the results that either bulgari or chanel must be scum (probably bulgari though) because if one person from the d3 lynch and two different people from the d5 lynch were scum, then wed be in lylo right now. this means we have one mislynch left. this also means vivienne and marchesa are clean.

so due to armani's immense crumbing of jimmy being scum, we can assume the former is town and the latter is scum. this means the scumteam is:

prada, burberry, jimmy, bulgari/chanel (likely bulgari), and givenchy (its between givenchy and armani and it cant be the latter because of aforementioned reasons.) we should save the mislynch for when we get to bulgari/chanel as the last scum so in the case that chanel is scum instead, well still be safe.

if you guys are confuse about any of this i can explain it again, but we shouldtn be losing this game.
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:19 pm

Some setup based notes:

~I'm pretty sure the scumteam has an inspect (this would explain redirecting Alex x1/x2, Kate dying) and redirect (Louis/Ray, Alex/Valen).

~With powerful scumroles and negative town roles, it makes sense for town to have both inspect and sensor, especially so that we have an information role immune to redirect.

Basically the setup implied by Val being town makes sense to me. Also:

~Vera was pretty much confirmed town since redirect was on Louis night 3 which was the night Alex inspected her. However neither Yves or Jimmy are clean since redirect was probably on Alex those nights.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:22 pm

Bulgari wrote:You guys kidding, right?

Vote: Valentino

No.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:24 pm

Yves you're forgetting Armani already claimed..?

He's not crumbing
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:55 pm

My take on Val's results:

Assumptions:
~Val is town (obviously)
~Chanel and Burb are scum (since I think its unlikely both Jimmy and Yves are scum)
~There are 5 scum (otherwise we would be in MYLO, credit to Yves)

From this, it follows that:

~1 of Yves/Jimmy are scum (Day 3 results)
~Vivienne and Marchesa are clean (otherwise one of them + prada + the four on the day 5 wagon = 6 scum which violates one of my assumptions)
~1 of Bulgari/Chanel are scum, more likely to be Bulgari since scum dayvig seems OP to me
~Armani is scum (one of Jimmy/Yves + one of Bulgari/Chanel + Burb leaves the last scum to be between me and Armani so I can conclude Armani is the last)

To summarize, I believe the scumteam to be:

~Burberry
~Prada
~Armani
~Bulgari > Chanel
~Yves / Jimmy
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:45 am

If you don't think Jimmy and Yves are both scum, then you are missing a part of the scum slip.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:52 am

Im sorry?
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:26 am

That there are two mafia scum neighbors, and Burberry accidentally said so.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:36 am

Nice attempt to twist my opinion into a “scumslip.” I assumed there were two mafia neighbours because if all three were scum it would be pointless for them to be neighbours and I didn’t think it was likely three members of the mafia would make a gambit, especially when there was no reason for them to claim so early, like claiming neighbor. You can see it all the way back here where I say at least one of them is town. At the end of day 5 we were left with Vera, Jimmy, Yves, Prada, and me and I had a townread on Jimmy the whole game as well as a scumread on Prada, so logically I would call the other two scum, leading me to say there are two scum neighbours. With Vera Wang flipping town and there being three mafia out of Jimmy, Yves, Prada, and me, since I am not mafia (at least from my perspective, you don’t have to believe me, but it’s not a “scumslip”), then yes, there are two mafia neighbours.

So there’s my answer. Nice to know that Prada slipped in her attempt to push my mislynch by saying I have the most votes at the moment and there’s no way for town to change the wagon; basically saying “Hello, my scumbuddies and I are pushing this lynch because village is too inactive to actually care to move the lynch off Burberry.”

On to Givenchy. Impressive hypocrisy by saying that a person in my situation shouldn’t be taking Valentino’s towniness (and subsequent truthfulness/accuracy in he results) for granted and then going on to townread Valentino anyways. If Valentino is right and I’m scum, who’s the town out of Prada, Yves, and Jimmy? PEDIT: You even said the word “obviously,” way to make it stand out.

I’m going to refute your theory that town-me would start doubting Valentino’s results. Since town me knows I am town this would have been a great way to clean myself because I know there are a bunch of mafia on the day 3 wagon that I can pinpoint very specifically. Scum-me is the one who would attempt to discredit Valention’s results. Why? Because scum-me would know that when we eventually lynch the town on Louis Vuitton’s wagon and/or Valentino, then the rest of the lynches would be exceedingly obvious and the whole scum team is lynched on consecutive days.

Note: Mafia Cop and Mafia Redirector are probably right. The only problem with this theory is that for in order for scum to redirect Alex on multiple nights then they would most likely have inspected him on night 1, and yet they also killed Kate (a dubious read by a few, a scum read by Valentino) rather than Hermes, which implies they also knew her role before night 2. I don’t see how this works unless multiple teams or a very strange cop modifier, but basically it’s equally likely for a game of this caliber of role madness for there to at least be ONE mafia neighbor – not that it matters how they inspect because Valentino’s results point to at least ONE of them being mafia. Also don’t call this statement as scum backpedaling on there being two mafia neighbors, of course they are both mafia, but from a completely natural perspective it’s impossible for both of them to be town.

Armani is probably town, Seraph Knight is not something I would think to fakeclaim.

I might not actually be a bad lynch, considering I’ve been on all wagons then it eliminates someone from Valentino’s results and then there will be 5 confirmed scum and village can win as long as they aren’t inactive – seriously if we lose this something has to be done about inactives.

If there’s only one scum team, we’ve already won. They would be:
- Prada
- Jimmy Choo
- Yves Saint Laurent
- Chanel
- Bulgari (these two are scum because they were both on Miu Miu’s and Ray’s wagons)
Because if there were 6 then as Yves pointed out we’d be at LYLO. A few problems I have with this, however:

When Valentino mentioned ‘non-mafia people,’ there’s probably a werewolf team/serial killer (I’m hinging on serial killer that can’t kill).

Fortunately this means Givenchy is town so town won’t be completely lost after Valentino dies. I’d like to know SOMEONE’s opinion of a possible third party here who isn’t killing for whatever reason.

Another problem – I can’t see mafia having a dayvig, although this might explain their lack of kills every night.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:45 am

With regards to the post Prada and Givenchy are quoting, there are two reasons I rushed it - yes, I actually did rush it! I did have to get a post out before deadline, and I also had to crumb.

Since I am now useless, I am (was) 3-Shot CPR Doctor. The first letters of those statements at the end of Day 5 read C P R, if you doubt me.

For those of you who don't know what it is, it's a doctor role that can protect someone as normal, but if they aren't being targetted by a kill that night they die, so I chose to use this role as a pseudo-vigilante instead. Night 3 I killed Fendi, which is why the first post I made on day 4 questioning why we only had one kill (previously there was only one death due to the scum kill but when I killed Fendi no one else died). Night 4 I aimed for Prada, but it didn't work for some reason and I see no reason for town doctor to have been on her, so I feel there's a mafia doctor and in that case this is why we have to lynch her first because she's probably the most important mafia member. Night 5 I killed Vera Wang, which is why I said in that post at the end of yesterday that Vera had to die. She was my biggest scum read out of the three neighbors which explains the strange kill on a seemingly useless person.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:53 am

~Prada nah that wasn't the slip, that was Burb trying to seem town.

~Burb nice try on calling me out on hypocrisy. The only reason I am convinced Val is town is because you slipped. Hence its not hypocritical of me to call you on discounting the possibility that Val is scum when I as well am calling Val town, when me calling town is a direct result of your said slip.

You are sticking to your story which is good I guess but I find the story pretty outright unbelievable.

Oh and assuming mafia inspected Kate night 1 they still had night 2 and 3 to inspect Alex since redirect was on Louie night 3 and Alex presumably at 4+5 or just 5.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:57 am

lol idk if I call it crumbing if you do it in the last post of day 5...

I'll have to process this claim but my gut reaction says lolno. I really wouldn't know how to explain the fact that there has been 1 kill a night, even on nights when you used your action.

So surface level it just doesn't make sense
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:59 am

Also I may be going conf bias but if Burb is scum they have some form of control over the factional kill, which they could easily use to set up a claim.

And seriously lmao why would you kill the only clean neighbor.. I'm sure if you were town you would have realized that redirect was on Louie night 3 and thus the Vera result was legit. You're better than that~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:09 am

Burberry, that mean that mafia didn't kill on Night 3 and on Night 5 or that they went after the same person both times. Either way this is really unlikely. Also, it wouldn't be hard to fake claim and say that you went after me and that I was protected to try and create a mislynch.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:13 am

Your reasoning for their being two mafia neighbors doesn't make any sense either. Just because their aren't 3 mafia neighbors doesn't mean there are two. There could also be one or none.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:37 am

i love how last time i made a post on the possible scumteams like two people copied me, and this time when ive narrowed it down another two people copy me. nice job guys.

oh and what was armani's claim, i must have missed it.

and lucifer where are you, we need a vc!
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentino Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:55 am

more content to work with

burberry's claim just wants me to lynch them more, that claim seems like one caughtscum would make especially when they crumb at the tip of the day when the flip would definitely incriminate him from poe

anyways @ yves armani claimed SERAPH something which is basically a permanent bodyguard on ONE person but they were vanillised by rayban (this is what i remember).

Valentino
Valentino
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Choo Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:12 pm

Surely if there were two mafia neighbours then the reason for burberry thinking that, coming off valentino's results would be how, assuming she is town, by process of elimination removes herself from that group of 4 with 3 scum in it.
But by the fact that Burberry didnt go for that defense gives reason for doubt.

@ Givenchy: due to Alex's results all of us neighbours should have been considered clean up until my "speculative" ideas about redirection.

@Yves: Your first sentence makes no sense, they arent "possible scumteams" its just logical deductions so why cant a lot of people come to the same conclusions after different paths of enquiry?
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:17 pm

Marchesa is being replaced by request.

Prods coming later tonight.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:38 pm

Replacement found.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:39 pm

All I really ask is that you don't lynch me until I get to say what I have to say.

My claim isn't even to save me, it's to show that yes, there seemed to be gaps in the Mafia kills on the nights Fendi and Vera died.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next