PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7

+7
Prada
Armani
Givenchy
Vivienne Westwood
Yves Saint Laurent
Marchesa
Lucifer
11 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 2 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7

Post by Lucifer Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Marchesa, Prada, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Marchesa, Zara, Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood, Chanel

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1, Day 3.2-3.9, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7

Post by Lucifer Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:38 am

Prodding Bulgari and Zara.

Searching for a future Chanel replacement.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7

Post by Givenchy Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:01 am

"Its MYLO so we shouldn't lynch today"

This is such a horrible misconception. In fact it actually helps scum for town not to lynch.

Right now there are 4 scum, 6 town, and 6 votes needed to lynch. This means that scum need 2 town members to be on a bad wagon in order to force a mislynch. Furthermore, a no lynch does not lose us the game if we attempt but fail to get a lynch.

Tomorrow scum will probably kill a town member, meaning there will be 4 scum and 5 town. This means only 1 town member needs to be on a bad wagon to force a mislynch. Also, if scum can force a no lynch we lose as well.

Furthermore, should scum carry on the pattern of killing neighbors who are likely clean, we will use up our no lynch by making our decision not at all easier. We would be better suited using our no lynch at a later point when it will actually serve to make our decision easier.

All in all, massclaiming now and actually getting a lynch today is our best play.

Town will need near perfect play from here on out, but this gives us our best shot. Yall better be on the top of your game.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:07 am

Also since we need all the time we can get today,
request deadline extension

I advise others to do the same.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:08 am

[[ VOTECOUNT 7.2 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 2 Tumblr_my32gu7nzy1qdgn5lo4_250 FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 2 Tumblr_my32gu7nzy1qdgn5lo7_250 FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 2 Tumblr_my32gu7nzy1qdgn5lo3_250
Basil Soda, Spring/Summer 2013, part 1.

No Lynch (1) - Yves Saint Laurent

Not Voting (9) - Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Marchesa, Prada, Vivienne Westwood, Zara

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is Mon. Mar. 17 @ 16:00 EST, approximately 3.5 days from now.

Givenchy has requested a deadline extension; 2 more requests are required.

Bulgari and Zara have been prodded.

Last edited by Lucifer on Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:42 am

Request deadline extension

I am willing to vote today but I will need convincing and unless one of the scum decide to bus I will control the hammer on the town side.

All townies should be asking Prada to claim, we don't want claim stalling wiling away our time in this phase
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:29 am

so true givenchy.

unlynch

nice stalling prada. wont request deadline extension yet, weve got 3.5 days. i say we do so if closer to deadline we dont have the claims/dont have a majority lynch.
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:47 am

I guess I'll get the massclaim started then.

I'm a Vanilla Townie. No, I was not vanillarized.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:50 am

Popcorn Bulgari
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:52 pm

I'm fine with waiting till closer to the deadline for the final extension request, but I feel way more comfortable knowing we're already at l-1 with that or whatever.

Its funny that a few people are so inactive here when I'm pretty sure I know their aliases and they certainly aren't inactive on PO!~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:22 pm

Chanel has been replaced.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivienne Westwood Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:17 pm

So basically, we risk a lynch today? If we lynch correctly then hooray, if we mislynch then gg?
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:14 pm

We're going to have to risk a lynch today or tomorrow, and we lose more than we gain by waiting a day~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:56 pm

Givenchy, what are the aliases you suspect people have?
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:13 am

Hi

Scum should claim

And this is a clusterfuck
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:13 am

The fuck I'm wearing grandmas clothes
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:55 am

Prada wrote:Givenchy, what are the aliases you suspect people have?

This is just a question doing busy work (unless you're going to pull some meta argument into it, which I wouldn't advise because this anon game's purpose is to disguise meta, but whatever).

I don't believe the Vanilla Townie claim too, but I'll make comments after everyone has claimed.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:12 am

I am fine with hammering Prada today
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:20 am

Giving Bulgari and Zara a bit more time before I replace them. That would not be preferable.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:57 am

scum attempting to stall this massclaim with inactivity

I see you Bulgari~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:33 pm

Scum/Inactivity is just gonna stall us so the following people must claim in their next post

Givenchy
Bulgari
Vivienne
Zara
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:25 pm

Don't mind me I'm just going to be sitting here staring at Emma Watson/wondering what i got myself into
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivienne Westwood Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:27 pm

I am not sure I want to claim because my power could work as a surprise, but oh well.
Basically, I got this weird role where I could reset all votes and choose two targets who have to be lynched. A no lynch is not possible and no one else can be voted on besides the two. Sounds cool right? Not when I have to be one of the targets...
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:30 pm

So you're a Gladiator. Alright.

I'd at least like to see one of Bulgari/Zara go before Givenchy.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:41 pm

Yeah, I'm not going to make it easy on scum~ I'll let them claim first.

Don't worry, I'm active and you'll have my claim before the deadline if they do decide to make their scum alignment that obvious. Remember we do have an extension too~

Lets just say their claims have some explaining to do~

Also Vivienne and Chanel can you provide your actual role names?
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:42 pm

Lucifer how long is the extension?~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next