PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7

+7
Prada
Armani
Givenchy
Vivienne Westwood
Yves Saint Laurent
Marchesa
Lucifer
11 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 4 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7

Post by Lucifer Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Marchesa, Prada, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Marchesa, Zara, Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood, Chanel

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1, Day 3.2-3.9, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7

Post by Marchesa Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:11 pm

That reminds me. Chanel needs to respond Zara still about that kill, Chanel is a borderline case for me right now so that response is important
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7

Post by Lucifer Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:52 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 7.4 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 4 Tumblr_my32gu7nzy1qdgn5lo2_250 FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 4 Tumblr_my32gu7nzy1qdgn5lo9_250FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 4 Tumblr_my32gu7nzy1qdgn5lo5_250
Basil Soda, Spring/Summer 2013, part 3.

Prada (3) - Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy, Burberry
Burberry (1) - Prada

Not Voting (6) - Armani, Bulgari, Chanel, Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood, Zara

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is Mon. Mar. 17 @ 16:00 EST, approximately 1 day from now.

Marchesa has requested a deadline extension; 2 more requests are required.

Last edited by Lucifer on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:23 pm

Armani- Vanillaised Seraph Knight
Bulgari- Reflexive Follower
Burberry- 3 shot CPR doc
Chanel- 1-shot Dayvig
Givenchy- No claim
Marchesa- Town Actor
Prada- Vanilla Townie
Vivienne- Gladiator
Yves- Town Neighbour
Zara- Jailkeeper

Givenchy go.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:33 am

lol do you even read~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:38 am

Zara and Viv any reason you didn't throw your vote on Prada? Seems weird neither of you addressed it.

Zara wrote:I subbed in Night 4. I can't remember why I went on you Givenchy, I seem to remember it as one of the nights when I was rushed, just went on somebody who hadn't claimed and I thought was town but could also be scum. For Marchesa, the same seems town but could see as scum thing applied and on top of that their lack of a vote the previous day despite posting was suspicious to me, but their role claim makes sense for that point.

Were you trying to protect town or block scum? Seems like a serious lack of faith in your reads if both~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:33 am

My bad, I missed the unrequited lover post.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:48 am

Givenchy wrote:Zara and Viv any reason you didn't throw your vote on Prada? Seems weird neither of you addressed it.

I don't see why anyone has to "throw" their vote on anyone, and how not quickly voting someone at MYLO is "weird". Also Zara posted already about how they thought both me and Burberry could be scum.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:48 am

Accidentally typed inside the quote brackets. The first line is Givenchy's the rest is mine.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:15 am

we have less than a day and need 3 votes, forgive me for acting with a sense of urgency~

request extension even though we really shouldn't need to use it if town would step their fucking game up~
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:27 am

Vote Prada

Requesting deadline extension.

Apparently I have to do that in bold.

Still not sold on Zara or Yves towniness. I hate to fault current Zara for old Zara's active lurking but it still doesn't sit well with me.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:12 am

I get lynched just like I thought. Burberry is probable scum. No one has even addressed what I said about the odd night kills so good job guys. Hopefully something happens to prevent tonight's night kill.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:18 am

Deadline has been extended by 3 days to Thurs. Mar. 20 @ 16:00 EST.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:01 am

Unvote

In case Prada is actually town, I'd rather not see some sort of scum quick lynch.

Prada, what are you even talking about with the odd-night kill theory.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:01 am

Today is MYLO meaning that if we mislynch we will lose. Burberry's claim was pretty weird because if it was true, there were 2 nights in which mafia didn't kill at all. Burberry suggested that the mafia can only kill on odd number nights to explain why this happened, but if that was true scum wouldn't have a kill tonight and therefore it wouldnt be MYLO.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:54 pm

That is actually some pretty good logic there.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivienne Westwood Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:55 pm

Had Burberry used up their power?
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:05 pm

This is such a clusterfuck christ

What question am I supposed to be answering?

Whoever asked about my role name- the list of all the claims has it right.
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:45 pm

i thought you could only kill on day 3 chanel
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:55 pm

Chanel wrote:Holy shit Armani pls

Also, this might be a little out there, but I think Louis might've chosen to "vanillarize" Armani because he's the biggest fucking lurker in the game, and hoping that Armani will continue to lurk and not give a fuck/response. Sorry if it's too out there, but lots of role claims happened in my little stint of inactivity and I'm still trying to process them

And also sorry Tiffany I really thought you were scum there T_T. My dayvig is d3 only so I had to use it today

Chanel wrote:This is such a clusterfuck christ

What question am I supposed to be answering?

Whoever asked about my role name- the list of all the claims has it right.

Prada wrote:Armani- Vanillaised Seraph Knight
Bulgari- Reflexive Follower
Burberry- 3 shot CPR doc
Chanel- 1-shot Dayvig
Givenchy- No claim
Marchesa- Town Actor
Prada- Vanilla Townie
Vivienne- Gladiator
Yves- Town Neighbour
Zara- Jailkeeper

Givenchy go.

not the first person to have changed their claim, the last person who did was scum. and would lucifier really give the town two daykillers? chanel seems like a highly possible scum imo.
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:11 pm

Just over 2 days to go. Town's focus should absolutely be getting a lynch today.

If your town you should be doing one of two things:

1) Putting your vote on Prada
or
2) Arguing as to why Prada is not the best candidate for today's lynch and who is better

And the more time passes the less and less 2 becomes an option, I would advise strongly against it
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:12 pm

Too many people have been doing neither so strong FoS on Chanel, Vivienne and Armani
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:12 pm

Bulgari wrote:Unvote

In case Prada is actually town, I'd rather not see some sort of scum quick lynch.

Prada, what are you even talking about with the odd-night kill theory.

I'm less concerned about a quick lynch and far more concerned about actually getting a lynch
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:15 pm

Vivienne Westwood wrote:Had Burberry used up their power?

Yes, they claimed to have used all 3 of their shots. Meanwhile, Zara claims to have roleblocked Burb on one of the nights Burb used a shot, which effectively would have meant Burb would not have used a shot. So these claims are somewhat conflicting, although this game has certainly provided us with a fair share of false dichotomies.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:23 pm

Torn on Yves now, her play today has been pro town overall and I can see marquis throwing in 3 town neighbours as he knew we'd assume the last one was scum but I didn't like the AtE early this day. 

Prada & [size=12.727272033691406]Armani seem definite scum[/size]

Let's remember Vivienne and Chanel just replaced in,

Last scum I think is 2 of Bulgari, Chanel, Viv, Zara and Yves

Emphasis on the first 3

With the low activity and the fact that everyone is calling for people to jump on the Prada wagon scum have had every opportunity to mislynch here.

Just get Prada to L-1 please, I won't hammer until deadline and if anyone hammers early they will just be outing themselves as bussing scum
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:02 pm

So, you can hammer but anyone else who hammers is scum?

Seems legit
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next