PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7

+7
Prada
Armani
Givenchy
Vivienne Westwood
Yves Saint Laurent
Marchesa
Lucifer
11 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 3 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7

Post by Lucifer Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Marchesa, Prada, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Marchesa, Zara, Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood, Chanel

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1, Day 3.2-3.9, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 3 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7

Post by Zara Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:43 pm

I am the Town Jailkeeper

Actions are as follows:
Night 1 - Miu Miu (failed, obviously)
Night 2 - Louis Vuitton
Night 3 - Armani
Night 4 - Burberry
Night 5 - Givenchy
Night 6 - Marchesa

Apologies for inactivity, been very busy of late. I'll try to get some thoughts out later today, but I just checked this and saw a full claim was requested, so here it is.
Zara
Zara
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 3 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7

Post by Lucifer Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:44 pm

The extension will be 4 extra days at the most.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:02 pm

Zara what was your reasoning for jailkeeping me and then Marchesa?
Man if that claim is true former Zara fucked us over
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:08 pm

honestly i dont see a vt happening with all this role craziness, prada should be our lynch for today, obviously unless something happens with the other's claims, only bulgari is left iirc.
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:26 pm

post while I read.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:11 pm

~Armani dear why didn't you vote yesterday? As I said earlier being active but not putting down a vote looks really really bad so you better have some reasoning, reposting this since it needs needs to be answered
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:11 pm

Givenchy wrote:Finally:

Marchesa and Armani look scum as fuck too.

These two were actively posting around the deadline and still had yet to throw down a vote? How can this be even remotely town?

Vivienne and Chanel are pretty bad for not voting as well but they don't even look close to as scummy as Marchesa and Armani since they were inactive.

@Marchesa and Armani: why not put down a vote? You better have a damn good explanation.

I think you mistake when Deadline was. We were both actively posting AFTER Deadline.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:33 pm

Regardless, it is decidedly not pro-town to not even try to get a lynch when the host hadn't posted the deadline yet
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:41 pm

True but at the same time would it not have made sense to assume the deadline was going to be extended at that point?

Also, I didn't pay attention to when deadline was. The day before I wrote out a long post and the host ninja'd me on posting deadline. I cared more about getting the posts in than hammering. This argument would be fantastic if we got an alignment of the person neither of us hammered.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:59 am

Massclaiming here was a good idea. I'm the town reflexive follower. Basically I can't follow normally, but I'm able to discern if anyone targets me with an action and the quality of that action. Unfortunately, I haven't had a single action used on me all game, so I'm unable to verify any of the current claims.

Zara: when did you sub in? Because some of those JK choices are really strange to me.

Will read more tomorrow, and apologies as I've had a really busy couple of weeks.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:02 am

Oh, requesting an extension too in case there weren't enough requests already.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:42 am

Ah looks like that's all the claims.

I'm Town Unrequited Lover, and I died if Hermes died. I assume it was a sort of three-way-triangle, where Hermes died if Kate died and Kate died if I did.

If you want some evidence I hinted at it here (if Louie vanillarized an unrequited lover, this would have been helpful, I didn't know how many of us there were at this point), note that I went out of my way to place extreme emphasis.

The obvious lynch for today is Prada, I'm certain vanilla townie is not a role in this game.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:45 am

also unrequesting extension if I can, I'm not so sure we need one now and I'd rather save it for later~

Although if I can't take it back then it's not the worst thing
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:23 am

[[ VOTECOUNT 7.3 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 3 Tumblr_my32gu7nzy1qdgn5lo6_250 FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 3 Tumblr_my32gu7nzy1qdgn5lo1_250 FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 7 - Page 3 Tumblr_my32gu7nzy1qdgn5lo8_250
Basil Soda, Spring/Summer 2013, part 2.

Not Voting (10) - Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Marchesa, Prada, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is Mon. Mar. 17 @ 16:00 EST, approximately 1.5 days from now.

Marchesa has requested a deadline extension; 2 more requests are required.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:35 am

We should probably start the Prada wagon now, I can't see us getting anyone else so we should keep our MYLO to burn off on a maybe like Yves or Chanel. I'll be on at deadline to hammer just make sure you get Prada to L-1
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:14 am

ok

lynch prada
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:32 am

You should change that "lynch" to "vote" just in case
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivienne Westwood Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:42 pm

I don't know much about terminology so I just explained my role. But yeah, I am a Gladiator.
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:48 pm

Vote Prada

Right now we need 6 to lynch and there are 6 town members. Scum will likely bus at this point, especially since its MYLO and not LYLO, but regardless town members should be voting Prada since we need to be nearly perfectly coordinated with our votes to pull this game out.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:49 pm

Sorry that my role seems strange to you, but it's the one I got. I crumbed on Day 5 because I was getting frustrated when people were voting me and thought that people didn't see the clear contradiction between Alex and Valentino. I'll probably get lynched anyways though since scum is controlling everything so gg.

Just in case Zara is a pro Jailkeeper however:

Regarding yesterday's no lynch, if the town had voted the wrong people the scum would have hammered. This means that either Burberry is scum or that a lot of the people voting were mafia and the town is so inactive that there wasn't a mislynch.

Burberry (3) - Givenchy, Zara, Bulgari
Prada (3) - Jimmy Choo, Burberry, Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo (1) - Prada

Not Voting (4) - Armani, Chanel, Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood

In the first case Jimmy and/or Yves would be trying to counter wagon and 1 or 2 of the mafia are just not voting. I don't see Marchesa being on a team with Burberry so I would say Chanel most likely the not voting scum and then maybe Armani. Someone could be bussing, but it's less likely.

As for the town just being plain inactive, we know there are 4 scum since today is MYLO. Yesterday there was 11 people with 6 needed to lynch. If either of the wagons had more than 2 town people on them that person would have definitely been lynched.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:02 pm

Valentino may have given fake sensor results, but unless she was able to cherry pick lynches with virtually no scum on them, we can still get some information out of that. If you read my posts before Valentino got bombed, I said that assuming Valentino's results to be true, Burberry, Yves, Jimmy, and Bulgari/Chanel would be scum. With Chanel being the only one of those to not vote, and my wagon being made up of entirely those people, I still think these people are a likely scum team. Not all 4 of them are scum though since Valentino probably gave larger numbers to incriminate more people. Burberry and Jimmy seem the scummiest out of these.

Vote Burberry

If I get lynched and no one dies then please get Burberry next.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Prada Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:06 pm

Another thing: Burberry has suspected that scum can't kill on odd nights, but if that was true today wouldn't be MYLO. If somehow Burberry is town that means that Givenchy and Armani were either targeted by a kill, or were the ones who submitted it. It couldn't have been Burberry's targets that had a kill aimed at them because then no one would have died.
Prada
Prada
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:37 pm

Maybe it's the scum that's too inactive. Also, you seem to have forgotten Jimmy is dead.

Since the host isn't lying to us, then the odd night deaths are explained by scum actually killing Dior and then what you said about Givenchy and Armani, which I want to comment later.

Vote Prada
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:23 pm

Inactivity and replacements seems to have been a plague on this game, there have been 37 participants total. I think there are people inactve on both sides, plus the fact that I can't place hammer votes really hurts momentum for town. I would have been able to push a Prada lynch a lot harder without this restriction.

What looks worse in that vote count is your vote on Jimmy and Armani's obstinate non-voting
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:07 pm

I subbed in Night 4. I can't remember why I went on you Givenchy, I seem to remember it as one of the nights when I was rushed, just went on somebody who hadn't claimed and I thought was town but could also be scum. For Marchesa, the same seems town but could see as scum thing applied and on top of that their lack of a vote the previous day despite posting was suspicious to me, but their role claim makes sense for that point.

Personally I think both Prada and Burberry are scum, but that seems really weird given how things are turning out. Burberry has a better act/attitude imo, but the evidence is also stronger against them.

As I think I've hinted at before, I also believe Chanel is probably scum, and I have no guess for the final scum. One scum out of a neighbor group is pretty common, but Valentino's emphasis on scum within the neighbors almost makes it seem like they're all town.
Zara
Zara
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next