PO Anonymous Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 8 - Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST - MYLO

+5
Burberry
Vivienne Westwood
Marchesa
Givenchy
Lucifer
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 8 - Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST - MYLO - Page 3 Empty FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 8 - Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST - MYLO

Post by Lucifer Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Players Alive: Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent

Players Dead:

Votecounts: Lucifer's ISO

Replacements: Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Hermès, Givenchy, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Marchesa, Zara, Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood, Chanel

Previous Threads: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.1, Day 3.2-3.9, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7

Things To Note:

• All roles are variations/modifications of the ones listed here.
  • No posts for 48 hours = prodded. 3 prods or no post/response in 24 hours = replaced.
  • You can see if a player is online with a small blue box in the top right corner of their posts (if they have not hidden their online status).
  • Players may only request one deadline extension per game if 25% of the players (rounded up) post in thread asking for one, bolded for me to see.
  • This game uses the following Night Action Resolution, or "priority". Simultaneous actions will both occur, and actions that combine these use the first priority:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucifer on Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

https://koalas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 8 - Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST - MYLO - Page 3 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 8 - Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST - MYLO

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:17 pm

aye, fully in favour of an armani lynch.
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 8 - Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST - MYLO - Page 3 Empty Re: FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 8 - Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST - MYLO

Post by Armani Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:44 pm

Tell me how Burberry is town. Their first real analysis of anyone was today when they thought they were going to be lynched.

Tell me how my slot has been scummy. I am in no way flailing and if you knew someone was scum and yesterday half the game thought so too and today people are saying that they are town. This is madness.

I have no contributed anything to this game I will agree to that. I am at least trying now that we have a shot in the dark at actually winning.

@Yves:

You just said you shouldn't be lynching me or Burberry and yet now you are all for lynching me? You said yourself that statistically we should be voting outside of me and burberry. What has changed since then?
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yves Saint Laurent Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:52 pm

your last post is different since then. it is clear tunnelling on the games' most clean players. and burbs is town because you are scum.
Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:39 pm

Armani is just trying to avoid any associative tells
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:44 pm

[[ VOTECOUNT 8.2 ]]

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 8 - Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST - MYLO - Page 3 Tumblr_mg7tljmeho1rlqb55o1_500
Meryl Streep is clearly talking about user Crobat imo

Not Voting (8) - Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy, Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST, approximately 4 days from now.

No prods necessary atm.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:32 am

I'm really getting sick of the cutsie "I just subbed in I don't know what all has happened this game so I'm just going to ask questions the whole time" act from Viv~

Please contribute your own scumreads, even if they're limited.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:35 am

Not to say that getting the night action stuff cleared up is not cool. But Viv seems to be using it to avoid giving content~

Also I'm not at all buying the whole "I'm contributing now cuz we actually have a shot at winning" act from Armani.

Our chance at winning is lower now at MYLO then it has been all game~

We can still pull it out but yeah I certainly wouldn't say we have a good shot atm
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:55 am

I would say we have a better shot now. Not only did I not believe we would lynch any scum while I was here but I expected us to have already lost.

Now Burberry is making a giant stand against me which I don't even know where it came from. It looks like they just chose me due to the fact that they killed Jimmy Choo.

Also, I vaguely remember someone saying that I was vanillaized because the Vanilliaizer thought I was scum but IIRC they tried to vanillaize someone that wasn't me so that arguement in and of itself goes against the claimed actions of the vanillaizer.
Armani
Armani
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:18 am

Looking at Louis' ISO he tried to vanillaise Rayban and it failed, I think that's where the confusion is coming from, you however he intended to vanillaise
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:05 am

Reread day 4 to now. When Valentino first claimed and everyone trusted her, she was adamant Chanel was town due to their role. Also, Zara made a good point just after Gucci bombed Val, if Chanel is town, it means we have 2 one shot day killers.

So anyone doubting Chanel is scum based on their role should take that in to account.
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivienne Westwood Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:01 am

@Marchesa
2 one shot day killers isn't overpowered when one of them have to die and the other have a restriction.

@Givenchy
I did say that I think Armani and Burberry are both scum. In my opinion killing Zara means the game will stay at MYLO, currently I think the majority of us seems to think that lynching one of them pretty much cleans the other. I don't see any drawbacks in busing if the scum is caught.

I would say Givenchy is the cleanest here due to their role.
Yves can still be scum neighbor unless there is a case which dismisses that.
Marchesa could be "acting" the whole time.
Bulgari and Chanel should post so I can read into them as well.
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Givenchy Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:09 pm

Good point on Chanel/Val~

Louie's vanilla on Ray failed because Zara roleblocked Louie.

Yves is cop cleaned, they can't be a scum neighbor unless they're godfather and we already saw a miller flip weaken our only good investigative role (cop) so I personally doubt this.

Vivienne what makes you think Burb and Armani are both scum? And don't say "they could be bussing" that isn't an argument.
Givenchy
Givenchy
Jesus, Take The Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Burberry Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:12 pm

Killing the only role that could get the town out of MYLO and into a stage of the game where town could afford a mislynch is the ideal play for scum. Sure you could try to keep Zara alive to draw suspicion but if she were to jail scum it would have been over especially considering there was no jailkeeper counterclaim or anything of the sort.

I believe Marchesa's claim because I haven't seem them vote at all outside of the day 1 hammer. Considering there's been at least one sub in that slot it's hard to believe they would fake-crumb such a role from the very start as scum.

Yves actually is more town than Givenchy going strictly by roles because it's more likely that it's just a regular neighbour than a godfather one. I know I've been one of the main proponents of having one scum in the neighbourhood but if you take that hypothetical out she does look pretty clean.
Burberry
Burberry
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:17 am

Prods in the morning.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:47 am

Okay, I think I'm fully caught up.

At this point in the game I feel like trying to clean based off of role claims is a quick road to insanity. This is very clearly a role madness game with unorthodox roles on both sides (mafia sensor and town vanillerizer both make very little sense respectively) and things like dual town daykillers isn't outside the realm of possibility. It's Seb we're talking about after all.

I think I would be most okay today with a lynch on Burberry The thing that bothers me most about Burberry as a whole isn't his claim, but his insistence on trying to reconcile Alexander's and Valentino's claims a couple of days ago, especially after Alex fully flipped. There's also the fact that he magically escaped a lynch a couple of days ago and nobody really pursued after that.

Real question: where is all this talk of a hypothetical redirect coming from? People have been throwing this around for days and it makes no sense at all.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:55 am

I think it came from Ray-Ban not being vanillaised and the fact that for Valentino's results and Alex's results to be true then there was either a godfather neighbour or a redirector.

We now know that Louis was rolebblocked and val was scum.

What do you think of Armani?
Who do you think the other two scum are?
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:02 am

Marchesa wrote:Who do think is scum?
Who do you think is the best lynch for today?

Also Chanel you're answering these
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulgari Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:51 am

Armani feels town to me.

Remaining scum is in the realm of [Yves, Marchesa, Chanel]. Everyone else looks fairly like town to me with the exception Vivienne, who I can't get a feel for one way or the other.
Bulgari
Bulgari
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchesa Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:05 am

So you think Yves could be a godfather neighbour?
Why do you see Chanel as scummy?
Marchesa
Marchesa
The One True Gaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivienne Westwood Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:40 pm

Givenchy wrote:Vivienne what makes you think Burb and Armani are both scum? And don't say "they could be bussing" that isn't an argument.
I don't have an argument for it, it's merely a thought.
Since Zara claimed about night 3, it doesn't make sense for both of them to be clean. And since I don't really know enough to choose the target for today's lynch, I just think of alternatives to help you guys make judgement on the correct lynch.

If I get to choose, personally, I think Burberry is scum because there is never a double kill in one night (and I doubt our chances).
Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood
Assistant's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:51 pm

Chanel is being prodded.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:33 pm

Town D3 Dayvig.

When I found out he needed a replacement "what am I'

"a dayvig but you already shot"

"k"

He then sent it and I didn't actually read it because I was like lolalreadyshot

I'm also not active lurking because I'm not posting insane amounts with minimal content

I p much only joined because seb asked me too, and the way I normally play is based on actually knowing who everyone is and how they play (which isn't here) which is a roundabout way of saying fuck off I'll do as I damn well please

Scum can be those so intent on pushing a lynch on lurkers though (this is a pure-OMGUS read) and town can be whoever else
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:39 pm

If you want active lurking I can show you active lurking though
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:45 pm

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 8 - Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST - MYLO - Page 3 Nether+does+a+spider+man+thread+_b33c07f3bbaca00620137a650aa65009
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:45 pm

FASHIONABLE NOC ANON MAFIA - Day 8 - Sat. Mar. 29 @ 16:00 EST - MYLO - Page 3 3455159+_1ac49fb6be1d47d4a91910320d3b005b
Chanel
Chanel
Charlie's Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next